Austin County Commissioners Court November 17, 2014
1. Presentation by Perdue. Brandon. Fielder, Collins & Mott LLP regarding property/tax/fine/fee collections.
2. Consideration and possible action to authorize Resolution for resale of properties acquired through tax foreclosure proceedings in accordance with Section 34.05(a), (c) and (d), Property Tax Code. Account Numbers:
3. Consideration and possible action to canvass returns and declare results of the November 4, 2014 General Election.
4. Consideration and possible action to grant certain part-time county employees 8 hours of holiday leave.
5. Written end-of-the month reports submitted by County Offices.
- Monthly Fees and Commissions by Tax Assessor-Collector – October 2014
- 155th District Court Activity – October 2014
- Texas AgriLife – August – September 2014
*ADDITIONAL: Commissioners Court Inquiry – Special Election December 6, 2014