Austin County Commissioners Court – September 29, 2014
1. Open bid proposals for the following materials with action as appropriate:
a. Asphalt Materials
i. Hot Mix Cold Lay
ii. Cold Mix Cold Lay TXDOT Item 330 LRA Premix Type D
00:1:45 – 00:08:18 of the video
2. Discussion regarding County litter clean-up by community and church groups and action as appropriate.
3. Consideration and possible action to authorize inter-local agreement between County of Colorado and Austin County, Texas to purchase 1½ ” Limestone Flex Base Material to be picked up by County.
4. Consideration and possible action to authorize disposal of surplus I salvage law enforcement equipment.
5. Consideration and possible action to ratify no change 10 the Texas County & District Retirement System for Plan Year 2015.
6. Consideration and possible action to authorize inter-local agreement for Emergency Medical Services with City of Industry.
7. Consideration and possible action to adopt Certificate Pay per 2014 – 2015 Budget Year.
a. Law Enforcement
b. Emergency Medical Services
8. Consideration and possible action to adopt Annual Longevity Pay of Employees for the 2014 – 2015 Fiscal Year.
9. Consideration and possible action to adopt mileage rate reimbursement for county travel for the 2014 – 2015 Fiscal Year.
00:34:46 – 00:40:56 of the video
10. Consideration and possible action authorize payment for jurors and jury commissioners per Government Code 61.001 – 61.005 for the 2014 – 2015 Fiscal Year.
00:40:56 – 00:42:39 of the video
11. Consideration and possible action to authorize meal allowance for law enforcement transport only for the 2014 – 2015 Fiscal Year.
00:42:39 – 00:45:59 of the video
12. Consideration and possible action to set compensation and allowances for county elected and/or appointed officials, and department’s employees, introductory and maximum entry compensation and compensation schedule for the 2014-2015 Fiscal Year:
a. County Judge
b. County Court at Law
c. District Clerk
d. Criminal District Attorney
e. Human Resource Department
f. County Treasurer
g. County Clerk
h. Tax Assessor-Collector
i. Sheriffs Dept.
j. Sheriff – Administration
k. Sheriff – Communications
l. Sheriff – Jail
m. County Courthouse & Associate Buildings
n. Texas AgriLife Extension Office
o. Juvenile Board
p. District Court
q. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1
r. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
s. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
t. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4
u. Constable, Precinct 1
v. Constable, Precinct 2
w. Constable, Precinct 3
x. Constable, Precinct 4
y. Emergency Medical Service – Full Time and Part Time
z. Computer Tech/Communications
aa. Knox Library
bb. West End Library
cc. Emergency Management
dd. Texas Juvenile Probation Commission – Y2012 Community Corrections
i. Chief Probation Officer
ii. Program Administrator
iii. JPO/Progressive Sanctions
iv. Department Coordinator
ee. Commissioners – Precincts 1, 2, 3, & 4
ff. Road & Bridge – Maximum, Entry & Introductory Level employee compensation
gg. Auditor’s Office
13. Budgetary and Financial Claims – action as appropriate.
a. Payment of Claims
b. Budget Amendments
i. Amend 2014-15 Budget.
ii. Amendments allocating unappropriated funds for any increases or decreases in line items.
c. County Auditor’s review of finances
d. County Treasurer review of finances
e. June 2014 Reconciled Report
01:28:15 – 01:51:05 of the video