Austin County Commissioners Court September 15, 2014 [VIDEO]
1. Consideration and possible action to exercise the County’s option to allow the Renewal Service Agreement between Austin County and Texas Alcohol & Drug Testing Service (TADTS) to terminate when the Agreement expires on December 31, 2014.
00:01:20 – 00:03:27 of the video
2. Consideration and possible action to authorize County Road Reimbursement Agreement with Halcon Operating Co., Inc. for the repair and maintenance of certain roadway facilities maintained in whole or in part by Austin County, Texas.
00:03:27 – 00:04:26 of the video
3. Activity Report by Sheriff Brandes – August 2014
00:04:26 – 00:08:06 of the video
4. Consideration and possible action to authorize purchase of two (2) APX65 Dash Mount Mobile Radios for an amount not to exceed $6,748.40 out of Traffic Fee 110-010-0000.
00:08:06 – 00:08:34 of the video
5. Consideration and possible action to amend 2014-2015 Sheriff’s Forfeiture Fund Budget.
00:08:34 – 00:10:30 of the video
6. Consideration and possible action to authorize agreement for Psychologist Services for Austin County Sheriff’s Office with Jim Whitley CPHD at the rate of $75.00 per completed evaluation.
00:10:30 – 00:10:50 of the video
7. Consideration and possible action to authorize one-time variance from Subdivision Regulations to sell 5 acres out of a 15 acre tract located at 5551 Mixville Road in Precinct 4.
00:10:50 – 00:11:19 of the video
8. Consideration and possible action to continue participation in the County Choice Silver Retiree Medical Program at no cost to the County.
00:11:19 – 00:11:59 of the video
9. Consideration and possible action to accept appointments of election judges and alternate judges for a two year term beginning September 1, 2014.
00:11:59 – 00:14:57 of the video
10. Consideration and possible action to accept polling places for the November 4, 2014 General Election.
00:14:57 – 00:16:39 of the video
11. ADDENDUM TO THE BUDGET – Discussion regarding computers for Knox and West End Library and action as appropriate.
00:16:39 – 00:19:28 of the video
12. Comments or additional needs on proposed budget and action as appropriate.
00:19:28 – 00:27:06 of the video