The Austin County Commissioner’s Court met Monday November 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM to discuss county business. The following video is of those proceedings.
1. Proclamations and Special Recognitions.
a. Retirement Plaque-Betty Jez
2. Petitions or Requests from the Public.
3. Presentation by Texas AgriLiFE Extension – FCS interpretation of programs.
4. Consideration and possible action to approve the final plat of Oxford Estates in Precinct 4.
5. Consideration and possible action to authorize one-time variance from Subdivision Regulations to subdivide 3 1/2 acres out of 15.75 acres on Skull Creek Road in Precinct 2.
6. Consideration and possible action to authorize one-time variance from Subdivision Regulations to subdivide 4.000 acres out of 43.041 acres on FM 1094 in Precinct 1.
7. Discussion and possible action on Enterprise Pipeline Project.
8. CONSENT AGENDA – Items listed are of routine nature and may be acted on in a single motion unless requested otherwise by member of Commissioners Court.
a. Consideration and possible action to approve application for required schooling reimbursement for Carrie Gregor, County Clerk, to be held January 18-21, 2016 in San Marcos, Texas.
b. Consideration and possible action to authorize agreement for temporary access between Greg Buenger and Austin County Precinct 2 to clean ditch and improve drainage.
c. Consideration and possible action to approve Right-of-Way installation by San Bernard Electric Cooperative, Inc on Red Bird Lane in Precinct 2.
d. Consideration and possible action to accept a donation to the Austin County Sheriff’s Department per Local Government Code 81.032.
9. Sheriff Activity Report – October 2015
10. Consideration and possible action to approve Service Maintenance Agreement with Argyle Security Group Inc., for Austin County Sheriff’s Department.
11. Discussion and possible action on election worker pay issue.
12. Consideration and possible action to purchase 14 (14) Poll Pad Units and Software for Election Department.
13. Budgetary and Financial Claims – action as appropriate.
a. Payment of Claims
b. Budget Amendments
c. County Auditor’s review of finances
d. County Treasurer
i. Payroll & Escrow Reports
14. Written end-of-the month reports submitted by County Offices.
a. Constable, Precinct 4 – October 2015
b. Austin County Library System – October 2015
c. Tax Assessor-Collector – October 2015
d. County Court – October 2015
e. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 – October 2015
EXECUTIVE SESSION – A closed meeting will be held concerning the following items:
1. Discussion regarding real estate. (This is in accordance with the Texas Government Code Section 551.072).
2. Discussion regarding Economic Development Negotiations. (This is accordance with the Texas Government
Code Section 551.087).
15. Action as appropriate on Executive Session.
16. Commissioners Court Inquiry.