Austin County Commissioners Court – March 13, 2017 [VIDEO]
The Austin County Commissioners Court met Monday March 13, 2017 at 9 AM to discuss county business.
1. Petitions or Requests from the Public.
***9:00 A.M. Open Bid Proposals***
2. Open bid proposals for furnishing all plant, labor, material and equipment and performing all work required for the construction of Old Highway 36 and Old Nelsonville Road Rehabilitation, and action as appropriate.
3. Presentation by Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins & Mott LLP regarding property/taxlfine/fee collections.
4. Discussion regarding County Road & Bridge buildings and action as appropriate.
5. Consideration and possible action to authorize one-time variance from Subdivision Regulations to subdivide 10 acres from 11 .1790 acres tract on Anton Ln in Precinct 4.
6. Consideration and possible action to authorize one-time variance from Subdivision Regulations to subdivide 6 acres from 8.97545 acres tract on Tower Rd in Precinct 4.
7. CONSENT AGENDA – Items listed are of routine nature and may be acted on in a single motion unless requested otherwise by member of Commissioners Court.
a. Approval of Minutes
i. February 27,2017
b. Consideration and possible action to approve Right-of-Way installation by Frontier Communications on Melnar Road in Precinct 4.
c. Consideration and possible action to approve application for required schooling for Bryan Haevischer, Treasurer, to be held June 19 – 21,2017 in Frisco, Texas.
8. Consideration and possible action to approve completion letter for Ripple Lane construction project.
9. Discussion regarding leasing of tractors in Precinct 1 and action as appropriate.
10. Discussion and possible action concerning purchase of AED to replace the unit in basement hallway due to previous AED failing self-check.
11 . Discussion and possible action concerning purchase of HP Pro Book 650 G2 Notebook PC to be utilized by EMS Clinical Manager for education programs and QA/QI activities with employees to be taken out of Computer Expenses 101-55754-127.
12. Discussion and possible action concerning renewal of lease between Austin County and Brazos Independent School District for EMS Medic 4 station in Wallis.
13. Consideration and possible action to authorize Pipeline Agreement by Enterprise Crude Pipeline L.L.C. for the purpose of constructing, maintaining, laying, operating, and/or repairing pipelines utilized for the transportation of liquids or gaseous materials along the right of ways and/or under
a. Precinct 2 Roads:
i. Krueger Road
ii. Warmke Road
iii. Bleiblerville Road
iv. W. Ueckert Road
v. Glaeser Road
vi. Old Nelsonville Road
vii. Old Highway 36
b. Precinct 1 Roads:
i. High Meadow Road
ii. Stokes Road
iii. Center Hill Road
iv. Wiestruck Road
v. Coshatte Road
vi. Nelius Road
vii. Grubbs Road
viii. Peters San Felipe Road
ix. Granada Road
x. Jurica Road
xi. Maler Road
c. Precinct 3 Roads:
i. Kurtz Road
14. Discussion and possible action regarding roof repair on the EMS Medic 4 station in Wallis.
15. Discussion on possible Fire Marshal position.
16. Discussion on holiday pay for employee in Auditor’s Office and action as appropriate.
17. Discussion regarding changing of time-sheets and action as appropriate.
18. Budgetary and Financial Claims – action as appropriate.
a. Payment of Claims
b. Budget Amendments
c. County Auditor’s
d. County Treasurer
i. Payroll and Escrow Report
19. Written end-of-the month reports submitted by County Offices.
a. Austin County Library System – February 2017
b. Conflicts Disclosure Statement
c. On-Site Sewage Facility – February 2017
d. Constable, Precinct 2 & 3 – February 2017
e. Jail Population Report – February 2017
f. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3 – February 2017
20. Commissioners Court Inquiry.