Austin County Commissioners Court – January 9, 2017 [VIDEO]
The Austin County Commissioners Court met Monday January 9, 2017 at 9 AM to discuss county business.
1. Petitions or Requests from the Public.
2. Consideration and possible action to add Journey Lane as new private road for911 Road Map in Precinct 4.
3. Consideration and possible action to authorize advertisement for bid proposals for crushed concrete for flood damaged roads.
4. CONSENT AGENDA – Items listed are of routine nature and may be acted on in a single motion unless requested otherwise by member of Commissioners Court.
a. Approval of Minutes
i. December 12, 2016
b. Consideration and possible action to approve application for required schooling for Carrie Gregor, County Clerk to be held February 7 – 10, 2017 in San Marcos, Texas.
c. Consideration and possible action to approve application for required schooling for Mark Lamp, Commissioner, Precinct 1 to be held January 10 – 13, 2017 in Austin, Texas.
d. Consideration and possible action to approve bond for Austin County Drainage District for Andrew F. Sowa.
e. Consideration and possible action to accept a donation to the Austin County Sheriffs Office per Local Government Code 81.032.
f. Consideration and possible action to declare disposal of a salvage 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser from Austin County Sheriffs Office.
g. Consideration and possible action to review Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture report form for Constable Precinct 2.
5. Consideration and possible action to appoint members to the Austin County Historical Commission per Local Government Chapter 318.002.
6. Discussion on purchasing of patrol vehicles and action as appropriate.
7. Consideration and possible action to make appointments to the Salary Grievance Committee per Local Government Code 152.014.
8. Discussion regarding Flex Spending Account and action as appropriate.
9. Budgetary and Financial Claims – action as appropriate.
a. Payment of Claims
b. Budget Amendments
c. County Auditor’s
d. County Treasurer
i. Payroll and Escrow Report
ii. Austin County Payroll & Escrow Report Bank Statement
10. Written end-of-the month reports submitted by County Offices.
a. Constable, Precinct 2 & 3 – December 2016
b. On-Site Sewage Facility – December 2016
c. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3 – December 2016
d. Austin County Jail Population Report – December 2016
e. Austin County Library System – December 2016
11. Commissioners Court Inquiry