← Back to Events
In 1914 a German singing society built this hall on land donated by the Lux and Kinkler families. It was built for the purpose of a gathering place for plays, concerts, dancing and the likes.
In 1944, the Sealy Volunteer Fireman’s Association purchased the Liedertafel for the annual Fireman’s Frolic and other local social affairs. The building became known as the Firemen’s Hall.